- The Great Beyond Explorers Hall of Fame
- Burtville Arch, historic remains of a once prominent hotel and community
- Old Police Precinct, a refurbished heritage precinct, open for viewing by appointment
- Laverton Outback Gallery, an impressive display of local art and craft to view and buy
- Billy Goat Hill Lookout, offers panoramic views over the town and beyond
- Windara Heritage Trail, the site of a once-famous nickel mine
- Mt Morgans, offers panoramic views across the landscape and relics of mining days
- The Golden Quest Discovery Trail, a picturesque journey across a famous gold province
Things To Do
- Visit the historic sites that tell of the fascinating history of Laverton and its surrounds
- Have a drink and/or a countermeal at the pub, get to know some of the local characters
- Take a self-guided walk around Laverton townsite
- Camp a night at the picturesque Niagara Dam.
- Drive the Golden Quest Discovery Trail & view ghost towns, mining relics, rugged scenery
- Go for a swim in the Laverton aquatic centre
- Take a stroll along the Indigenous Walk Trail. Inquire at the Great Beyond.
- Try your luck prospecting for gold
Hotel, motel, caravan park and station stay facilities are available. Details can be viewed or downloaded from the downloads page.
Airstrip, accommodation, police, hotel / motel, camping & caravan park, Eftpos, fuel, information centre, meals, mechanical repairs, post office, general store & supermarket, café, library, telecentre – internet access.
Laverton Shire: www.laverton.wa.gov.au
Australia’s Golden Outback: www.australiasgoldenoutback.com