Tourism products will include art workshops, visiting rock art sites, art galleries, sacred sites, cultural awareness tours and a variety of other experiences showcasing Aboriginal culture in the region. Tours will be offered on a half or full day basis, as well as overnight and extended touring for both individual and group bookings.
- Eastern Desert Arts- Mt Swan Sonja Chalmers
- RT Tours Australia - www.rttoursaustralia.com.au - My name is Bob (Penunka) Taylor and I have created a touring business incorporating education, gourmet food and Aboriginal culture.
- Rainbow Valley Tours - www.rainbowvalleyculturaltours.com - Ricky Orr (Ngala) is the owner operator of Wurre (Rainbow Valley). Wurre is a spectacular place located 90 kilometres south of Alice Springs. Learn about Indigenous connection to country, language, culture and law from a traditional owner and Aboriginal tour guide.
- Hermannsburg Historical Precinct - www.hermannsburg.com.au - The Hermannsburg Historical precinct & the Kata Anga Tea Rooms. This is the site of the 1877 Lutheran (German) mission- enjoy scones & cream.
- Wallace Rock Hole Tourism Park - www.wallacerockholetours.com.au
- Tjanpi Desert Weavers - www.tjanpi.com.au/
- Kurrparru Tours
- Tjilpa Cultural Campground (Ipolera)
- Yulara Town Square Indigenous Art demonstrations/ workshops.08 8956 2153 / 0499 829 635
- Aboriginal Chefs Tours and Food - Mbantua Sunset and Starlight Bush Dinner- apparently excellent!!
- From the centre- Warakurna Art / roadhouse 08 89567344. www.westerndesertmob.com.au
- Warburton Roadhouse/ visit the Art centre - 08 89567656 at the community. Call Chris Paget CEO- 08 89567966
- Tjukyirla Roadhouse/ Cosmo Newberry - 08 90371108
- Explorers Hall of Fame- the Great Beyond centre - Laurinda Hill - 08 90311361